1st Annual Meeting: Saturday April 4th, 2020 8:00 am - 1:00 pm at Embassy Suites, 550 Winter Street, Waltham, MA
Greater Boston Functional Medicine membership is diverse and includes physicians, naturopaths, nutritionists, health coaches, acupuncturists, chiropractors, preventive medicine specialists, laboratories, alternative health care providers, dentists, academicians, policymakers, pharmacies, corporations and students.
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for preventive health in our region.
2. Educational Meet Ups: The quarterly meet ups provide quality education and networking for professionals, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You can contribute to the content, help plan the Meet Up or attend to enhance your professional development.
3. Public Policy / Advocacy: This is a new area we may venture into with time. We know advocating for health policy creates change.
4. Free Informational Services: The association keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the association’s web site and social media updates of emerging issues. You remain informed about events in our region in a way that saves you time.
5. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with professionals in our region, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, find opportunities for career enhancement, etc. Networking events range from Annual Conferences to quarterly meetings.
6. Affiliation: We are working together as providers, researchers, industry and laboratories to further functional medicine care and research.
7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: Our goal is for you to receive reduced registration fees at regional events.
8. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements in functional medicine. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.